21 “For the sake of Your word, and according to Your own heart, You have done all this greatness to let Your servant know.”
25 “Now therefore, O Lord God, the word that You have spoken concerning Your servant and his house, confirm it forever, and do as You have spoken,”
29 “Now therefore, may it please You to bless the house of Your servant that it may continue forever before You. For You, O Lord God, have spoken; and with Your blessing may the house of Your servant be blessed forever.”
Ways in which God has changed me:
- Feeling compassion for others
- Having a renewed purpose in life
- Learning to be in other people’s shoes
- Tolerance for other people
What am I grateful for:
- A good brother
- Basic needs are met and exceeded
- Good friends
- Having the opportunity to work for a living
- Loving grandmothers and a supportive family
- Parents that are healthy and alive
- To be able to use my education, talent and gifts for work, personal matters and glorifying the Lord
What God has brought me out of:
How the Lord has been heroic regarding my life:
The Lord was there when all things seemed hopeless.
What I would like to ask God for in the future:
- To look after my family as He has looked after me all these years.
- For security, protection and prosperity for my house and the generations to come.
- For good health and good life for everybody, not only my family.