There are two reasons why I could be having tummy troubles:
1. Heat (I am thinking my body could still be adjusting to the summer season.)
2. Liquor (2 drinks, that was it!)
Or, it could be both?
My stomach pains happen on intervals regardless if am just relaxing at home cool and comfy or out, running errands. So, that definitely scratches out the heat factor.
I already consulted a doctor about my problem and officially put me on a cleansing / detox regimen. The doctor told me this could either be any of the following:
- A digestion problem
- Plain old LBM
Gross I know, but what can I do? 😦 I feel weak and I have very little appetite for food these past couple of days.
My cleansing regimen goes something like this:
- I cannot have anything that has dairy or anything that’s sweet, so goodbye to chocolates, nutella, peanut butter, ice cream and the likes. (devastating news, indeed.)
- I am advised to eat bananas, drink lots of water, apple juice and green tea. (Well, why don’t I just apply at a pro-ana website while were at it!)
- I cannot have anything that’s hot and spicy, which means laying off onions, garlic, jalapenos, kimchi, chili, wasabi, etc. (So now, I have to stick to tasteless blahs?! And what about my flourishing cooking career?)
And lastly, the ultimate bummer: I am told to stop my food adventures. (Noooooo!…)
Being sick is no fun at all! 😦