Content of the Website, Journals and Issues
- All content of this Website is meticulously selected by the owner.
- From time to time our content may be “Sponsored”. We will make that clear in that specific entry.
- The “Miss Tolentino” name and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the Journal, and in the material published in them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website and the Journal for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on the Website or in the Journal.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website or in the Journal for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Copy & Quote Policy:
- You may quote from our website for non-commercial purposes, on the condition that you give clear credit to MISSTOLENTINO.COM.
- If you would like to post an excerpt from our website on your website or blog, you may do so on the conditions that you make a clear attribution to MISSTOLENTINO.COM within close proximity of the excerpt and provide a clickable link back to the article.
- The Website is intended for persons over the age of 16 only. If you are under 16 and you wish to use the Website, you must get consent from your parent or guardian before doing so.
- You shall not, in any way, use the Website or Our Journal, in any respect which:
- is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or by law of any applicable jurisdiction;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- is inaccurate or out-of-date;
- may be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- may be contrary to our interests;
- is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to the Journal, a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or
- involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You may not use any automated means (such as scripts) to access the Website or the Journal or collect any information from the Website or the Journal unless we explicitly agree to allow you to do so in writing.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable license to use any material which you submit to us or the Website for the purpose of use on the Website or in the Journal or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Website and/or the Journal, and for conclusions drawn from such use.
- You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website and the Journal which we make from time to time.
Third Party Websites
- We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any website to which a link from the Website or the Journal exists (unless we are the provider of those linked websites). Such linked websites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party website to which the Website or the Journal provide a link.
- You must not without our permission:
- use or copy any material from the Website or the Journal, including, but not limited to, onto other websites or in other journals or newsletters; or
- frame any of the Website or the Journal onto your own or another person’s website.
- We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- you shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorization;
- you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; and
- you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your website or are associated with it where this is not the case.
Copyright 2020 ©MissTolentino.com
All rights reserved.